Horizon Retain provides one-stop access whereby the employee/dependent can access services via the Horizon Retain toll-free number. On-line services include resource libraries and easy to use self-search and assisted search capabilities.
The scope of resource and referral services offered includes:
- Family day care homes and group homes
- Emergency back up care
- Care for mildly ill children
- Nursery and/or preschools
- Nanny/au pair
- Summer camps
- Before/after school programs
- Special needs
These services are included in the EAP package upon request.
- In-home care: medical/nursing including therapies and respite care
- Geriatric specialists
- Rehabilitation services
- Screening clinics
- Home-based services: nutrition, Meals on Wheels, cleaning/repair
- Inpatient services: nursing homes, respite care, intermediate care facilities, assisted living facilities, ambulatory facilities, etc.
- Housing: retirement communities, subsidized housing
- Transportation services
- Older adult support services: adult day care, volunteer opportunities, support/advocacy groups, senior citizens centers